News

Menu

Hip-Hop Artist JAYARSON From The City Of New Orleans, Louisiana Talks About His Music [Interview]


Finally get to talk with JAYARSON a talented up and coming artist in the music industry.

We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who JAYARSON is  and what your music is all about.

Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.

Q:) Tell us about you?

A:) I’m JAYARSON - Rapper/CEO/Businessman from New Orleans, Louisiana. I’m striving to become a legendary artist and CEO on a worldwide level in the music business.

Q:) When did you start making music?

A:)  I been rapping since I was 10 years old putting two radios on side of each other and making tapes to instrumentals in middle school. But I really took rapping seriously about 2005.

Q:)  Who is your role model in the music world?

A:) My biggest role model in the music business has to be Mr. Bryan “Baby” Williams. He’s from New Orleans and is a Businessman to the max.
I grew up watching him shut the city down for Bayou Classic Pre-Katrina era. He had the city on on smash.

I remember looking at him coming down Canal in the red drop top Benz, two watches, diamond teeth with everyone taking pictures. I had to be in like middle school at the time thinking to myself that’s going be me one day.

From that day on I knew I had to figure out what’s going get me all that. Hell why you think I have diamonds in my teeth now, all this jewelry on, switching cars up? All that came from Stunna.
The whole bling culture in the business came from a successful business from New Orleans.. Stunna!

Q:) Is there anything you would do differently in your career?


A:) Hell yeah! I would have done more and got professional help. I understand now it’s just some stuff you got to pay for, when it comes to promotions and branding.

I’m tight to the T with my budget I don’t care how much money I have, I need to spread this around is how I think. So the only thing I would change is understanding the fact I can’t do it all on my own.
You need help professional help.

I would have been much further than I currently am, but I love the experience I received in the process.

Q:) Who would you want to do a tour/concert with?

A:) I would love to do a tour with Rick Ross. I think his style is something similar to mine. I admire the way he brands. I think that being on tour with him would help me grow in the process as a CEO/Artist.
I learn a lot from watching and not saying a word, I would advance so much watching him, that’s who I would want to tour with.

Q:) Do you ever get lost in the music?

A:) All the time - certain songs bring out certain emotions. I got some of my music I listen to and it brings tears to my eyes remembering the pain I felt creating it.

I also feel happy emotions when listening to some of the music – it’s happy emotions. So this applies when artists create relatable music.

I mean I don’t cry when I hear other artists - only I have that musical effect on myself cause sometimes when I record I don’t get lost within the music until I hear myself and remember the pain. But overall, I get lost in music daily. It’s something I’m passionate about.

Q:) Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song?

A:)  Yes, of course Apple Music. Google Play, Tidal, etc. - all streaming services just search JAYARSON all caps

no cap also JAYARSON.com

Thank you very much for your time

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Hip-Hop Artist JAYARSON From The City Of New Orleans, Louisiana Talks About His Music [Interview] "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM