News

Menu

Hip-Hop Artist NatStar From The City of Charlotte, NC Talks About His Music


Finally get to talk with NatStar a very talented up and coming artist in the music industry.
We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who is NatStar and what your music is all about.
Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.

Tell us about you:
I'm NatStar from charlotte, NC releasing my new project ANATYMOUS
Nov 15 but as a mobile app. The app is available now FREE for download!

When did you start making music:
when I was 11 years old my father bought me a
workstation keyboard where I learned to produce and write my own music

Who is your role model in the music world:
Dr Dre initially. Then I became a fan of jay-z,
Kanye west and a few others

Is there anything you would do differently in your career:
Maybe earlier in my career I would've cherished important relationships better. 
Other than that, I believe my journey the way
it's been happened for a reason

Who would you want to do a tour/concert with:
id love to tour with artists like J Cole and
chance the rapper

Do you ever get lost in the music:
all the time. I LOVE what I do. I have an extreme passion
for music

Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song:
 my single "Dagga" is on my
soundcloud page (SoundCloud.com/natsocold) but you can DL my album mobile app
"Anatymous by natstar" on your smartphones app and play stores for free officialnatstar.com
Anatymous)

Thank you very much for your time - thank you !

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Hip-Hop Artist NatStar From The City of Charlotte, NC Talks About His Music "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM