News

Menu

Dope D from the city of (St.Louis) Talks About His Music (interview)

Finally get to talk with Dope D a very talented up and coming artist in the music industry.

''We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who is Dope D and what your music is all about''.
Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.

Tell us about you?
I was born in Texas and raised in the STL. Basically, I feel that I am a very talented artist that has a lot to offer the music game. I am ambitious,dedicated, and “UNDERRATED”

 When did you start making music? 
I started off writing lyrics over instrumental cd’s in 98’ right after Juvenile released 400 Degreez. I’ve always loved music my whole life, but I think Juve sparked the flame for me. The first song I ever put on cd in 2003, we recorded it at my homeboy’s apt. It was low quality, but I’ve come to notice that anyone who has heard that song still remembers all the lyrics,it’s krazy… I still have the original disc.

Who is your role model in the music world?
That depends on what u call a role model…I would love to be able to put up Nelly numbers, and I hear E-40 gets the most points on his album, but I am just playing with the cards that I’m dealt.
I haven’t really met anyone who is trying put on for me yet (like Weezy did for Drake), other than my family (Money Thug Empire) and friends.

 Is there anything you would do differently in your career?
I wouldn’t change anything, because i believe in myself and have faith in what i believe in. But, I will say this,” I should have done it sooner”!

Who would you want to do a tour/concert with?
I can see myself on the road with anybody from the west coast Nipsey,TDE,Diamond Lane, Strange Music people love there shows, Yo Gotti,Freeband Gang, Migos, too many to name. I don’t know, but whoever i tour with, I just want to be in the company of some trill N****s, I hate getting caught up in hoe sh*t, straight up!

 Do you ever get lost in the music?
Yeah, 4 sho! I get lost in every track, know what I’m saying? Ain’t no point in doing it if it aint no passion in it, feel me?U wouldn’t f**k your girl wit a limp d**k would you?

Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song?
My latest Single is titled “Luuk At My Ryde” and my cd “ G Status” is on sale at iTunes.
www.reverbnation.com/dopehouseproductions
Twitter @Dope_D_Official
Facebook.com/DHP
JANGO RADIO

 Thank you very much for your time.
Thank you for taking time out to open your eyes towards me it much appreciated!

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Dope D from the city of (St.Louis) Talks About His Music (interview) "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM