News

Menu

Blog Feature: BLD Talks Future Project And Collaboration

BLD is a solo artist that reached over 11 millions page views on ReverbNation.com and he still pushing his career to the next level.

While produicing and promoting other artists on his worldwide network, BLD keep bringing good music to his fans and he's the type of rapper that never gives up on his dream.

I'm doing my things independently! Every thing that you see about me,  I made it by myself.I was born in Africa but I came to Europe to do my thing and follow my dream. It's been years now that I'm hustling really hard to represent what I love to do and to represent other people!"

BLD also talk about his latest video release " Parlez-Moi" which is now available on Youtube.

A strickly underground song for the haterz that wanna Parlez-Moi " Talk to Me".

He says his future project will be different this time because he has learned a lots in the music industry.

Collaborating with Bonapart project.

I want you guys to know that in my label, you got Bonapart  coming with his music. Check him out. It's definitely some dope vibe! I know is not hip-hop but is about keeping it real for the music."

For more on BLD, view the Video below.




Follow BLD on Twitter @bld1

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Blog Feature: BLD Talks Future Project And Collaboration "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM