News

Menu

Hip-hop/Rap Artist Ace From The City Of Chicago Talks About His Music (Blog Interview)

Exclusive: Ace Talks About His Music Project.
The chicago rap artist just released a new mixtape titled " Chase The Dream" A positive vibe send out to the music industry and people gotta expect to see a newcomer in the game.

We finally get to talk with Ace a very talented up and coming artist.

We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who is Ace and what your music is all about.

Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people, we are really sure that they want to know more about you.

Tell us about you:
I just try to send positive vibes to everyone who listen to my music or not. I want to spread the message that everyone has the right to chase their dream not matter how big and unachievable they mean seem. 

When did you start making music:
I Started making my own music about two years ago, but i have been writing and rapping songs since I was in 7th grade. 

Who is your role model in the music world:
My role model in the music world from an artist stand point is Machine Gun Kelly. From an inspirational aspect I draw from real world things that have happened to me in everyday life. 

Have you ever been so moved by a song that you cried? If so what was it? 
 I don't think that I have ever been moved so much by a song that i have cried but I have had a lot of songs that really speak to me and that is what I try to capture in my music. 

Is there anything you would do differently in your career: 
If i could do anything different in my career it would be to start earlier than I did. I would have been a lot further in my career if i had started earlier. 

Who would you like to be as famous as:
 I would like to be famous as an artist who makes music that people love to listen to. I don't want all the fame and money I just want people to listen a actually feel what I am saying. 

What is your secret to be different from other musicians:
My secret to be different isn't really a secret it is just the sincerity and heart that I put into every song in order to make each one stand out from the rest of the songs. 

Who would you want to do a tour/concert with: 
 If i could chose i would like to tour with my best friend and fellow artist DKIDD. 

Do you ever get lost in the music:
All the time. I get lost in writing my own music as well as listening to other artists music everyday. Music is something that allows me to escape from the world for little while before I get back to the problems. 

Do you plan to make music for as long as you can:
Of course. Music is my passion and is something I want to do for as long as I can. 

What message do you send to your fans:
 I would like to send a thank you for staying by me through every song that I have put out and listening and loving everything. It is appreciated more than anyone knows and it keeps me going with music. 

Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song:
All of my latest music is posted to my twitter: @ShineGang_Ace or my Facebook page: Facebook.com/alexwolfeace or my soundcloud: Soundcloud.com/officialace-1 

This interview allowed you to reveal yourself and talk more about you? If yes are you satisfy:
Yes this interview did a lot to express how i feel about my music and me as a person to the rest of the world. 
Any last thing to mention:
 New EP coming out this summer. New shows and song release date will be posted on all social networks posted previously. 

Thank you very much for your time


Listen to "Chase The Dream"


Twitter @ShineGang_Ace 

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Hip-hop/Rap Artist Ace From The City Of Chicago Talks About His Music (Blog Interview) "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM