News

Menu

Hip-Hop Artist Oktayne From (RODEO,CA) Get Down To Talk About His Music ( INTERVIEW )

We finally get to talk with hip-hop artist Oktayne (aka Albert Devon Tatmon)  a very talented up and coming artist in the music industry.

We really appreciate this moment you gave us to talk to you and let the world know exactly who is Oktayne and what your music is all about.

Since Hip Hop music became a reference to a lot of people,
we are really sure that they want to know more about you.

Tell us about you  Oktayne is a artist from the Bay Area, Rodeo, CA. That is that nothern part of California. I been rapping forever but only been serious about it in a short period of time.

When did you start making music I been making music since the age of 13 at one of the last years of cassette tapes. Me and two schoolmates rapped over Dr Dre instrumentals of Chronic 2001 with dreams of signing with Jimmy Iovine.

Who is your role model in the music world? I have too many to name but if I have name one I would have to say Lupe Fiasco.

 Is there anything you would do differently in your career? No not really but I wish I knew stuff back in 08 that I knew now.

Who would you want to do a tour/concert with?  Man doing a tour you gotta have your fans into it. So I say Tech N9ne and  Schoolboy Q for that purpose. 

Do you ever get lost in the music? Everyday man, I make beats too so I can listen to a song that is sampled  from something I like then I want to outdo that producer.

Is there any site we can find you and listen to your latest song


Thank you very much for your time
Thank you for having me.

Listen to the latest song below





Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Hip-Hop Artist Oktayne From (RODEO,CA) Get Down To Talk About His Music ( INTERVIEW ) "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM