News

Menu

Azealia Banks Addresses T.I. Twitter Tantrums

Azealia Banks

Music newcomer Azealia Banks has come clean on making headlines earlier this year for publicly going at T.I.

and admitted she regrets taking out her issues through Twitter.

Banks said her problems with Tip stemmed from his persistence in defending Grand Hustle's Iggy Azalea in light of their short-lived feud.








"It's like, "Listen, T.I., if I was a f*cking boy you wouldn't say anything to me." But when I'm a girl and I say something back, the media wants to turn it into all these different things. Rappers beef all the time. I said what I said about [Iggy Azalea] and kept it moving. Then a month later you said what you said. And it keeps coming up. Leave it alone. I didn't say she couldn't rap. I said something very real. Out of everything, she had to [call herself] "a runaway slave master"? C'mon, that's not swag. That's not fly sh*t." (VIBE)

Azealia also admitted despite the frequency, she regretted the Twitter clashes.
"Of course, because it's e-thugging... Who wants to look like that? But how else am I gonna reach y'all? I don't have a T.I. to get on a radio show and defend me; I'm the one behind me. Y'all expect me to agree like, "Oh yea, I'm wack. I only have one song." That's one song y'all n*ggas don't f*cking have. You might win some, but you just lost one." (VIBE)

Last April, the rapper took to Twitter and unleashed multiple disses at the "King of the South."
"@tip What a f-cking clown," she tweeted Monday (April 23).

"@tip ain't you the same dude that got photographed butt naked n a pair of sneakers and a beanie???!?!"

"@tip it's dead... The streets already know what kind of dude you are. Stop making yourself look softer by dragging this out."

"@tip funny how you have plenty of time to address me but nothing to say to the dudes who have been calling you a snitch forever." (Azealia Banks' Twitter)

Her remarks were fueled by Tip's decision to openly speak on the Iggy feud in a radio interview.
"See, the thing about that is I ain't even know anything about it until just now. I ain't even see it. I know they are going through their thing. But in regards to her speaking upon me and mine, I ain't even see it. That is what I consider-and excuse my language-but that's b*tch sh-t. I am a man. You ain't have no business addressing me. When you get a man, get him to address me and he and I can speak on it. But you and me ... Keep dealin with that woman [Iggy]. Y'all handle that. Me and you ain't got nowhere to go with that." (Morning Riot)



Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Azealia Banks Addresses T.I. Twitter Tantrums "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM