News

Menu

12-Year-Old YouTube Star With Cancer Inspires Through Make-Up Tutorials

What would you do if you had two types of cancer and four months to live?

According to the Daily Mail, Talia Joy Castellano has turned her shortcomings into inspirationa
l make-up tutorial videos on YouTube.

Her channel has over eight million views and 117 thousand subscribers.

In one of her recent clips, she says 'the chances of surviving are fewer than surviving,' but that she will continue making her videos 'for as long as I can.'

Though she uses the make-up as a confidence booster and a "wig," Castellano expresses her bubbly personality through tutorials that aim to improve her viewers' self-esteem.

'When I put on my make-up I feel like I can embrace those features that I really like about myself," she said. "I feel if someone's looking at me, they're looking at my makeup, not looking at my bald head.

I am just trying to make young girls, young adults, adults, anyone, feel beautiful by using makeup."

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " 12-Year-Old YouTube Star With Cancer Inspires Through Make-Up Tutorials "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM