News

Menu

N.O.R.E. Discusses Busta Rhymes' Involvement In "S.U.P.E.R.T.H.U.G." Album

N.O.R.E. speaks on Busta Rhymes' role in his upcoming album.

 As N.O.R.E. looks forward to releasing his next solo album, S.U.P.E.R.T.H.U.G., the veteran emcee has enlisted the help of a fellow New Yorker from his era: Busta Rhymes.

In a recent interview with MTV's "RapFix Live," N.O.R.E. explained how Busta has played a role in the project.

"He's been the person, when I was away and wasn't around, who would call me and say, 'Yo I don't hear no records on the streets, son,' " said N.O.R.E. of the Brooklyn emcee. "He's my peer and he's also a fan, but he wants to see me win. So why do anything separate?"
N.O.R.E. clarified that Busta's involvement did not mean he was signed to Busta's Conglomerate record label. "I've been down too long to be anybody's artist. So it's a partnership, Militainment and Conglomerate as partners for the S.U.P.E.R.T.H.U.G. album."

N.O.R.E. also addressed the possibility of a Capone-n-Norega reunion with Capone. "We're straight, we're brothers," he explained. "As far as recording, I don't know yet."
"He has to love his job just as much as me, and I'm not judging him, but the thing is I actually love this."

Watch the interview below.


Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " N.O.R.E. Discusses Busta Rhymes' Involvement In "S.U.P.E.R.T.H.U.G." Album "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM