News

Menu

Bobby Brown Speaks on Whitney Houston's Death

Bobby Brown has finally decided to publicly discuss the death of his former wife Whitney Houston, being blamed for her death and his relationship with his daughter Bobbi Krystina.

In an interview with the Today Show's Matt Lauer, the New Edition singer dives into the controversy surrounding himself and Whitney's untimely passing.

Bobby revealed how he felt when he heard that cocaine had been a likely contributor in Whitney's death.
“I was hurt," he said. "I was hurt … because, you know, me being off of narcotics for the last seven years, I felt that she was, you know, I didn’t know she was struggling with it still.
But at the same time, you know, listen, it’s a hard fight. It’s a hard fight to, you know, maintain sobriety that way.”

When questioned how he feels about accusations that the late songstress' life went downhill after meeting him, he responded that while he feels bad, he knows that he is not to blame.

“It makes me feel terrible,” said Bobby. “But you know, I know differently. I think if anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us instead of time lookin’ through the bubble, they would know how we felt about each other.

They would know how happy we were together.”
He also contended that he wasn't the one to get her started on drugs. “I didn’t get high [on narcotics] before I met Whitney,” he said. “I smoked weed, I drank the beer, but no, I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs at all.” Her drug use, he says, began before they even got together. “It’s just …

it’s just unexplainable how one could, you know, [say that I] got her addicted to drugs. I’m not the reason she’s gone,” Brown said.

The second part of the interview is set to air on Thursday. -- Jazmine Gray

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Bobby Brown Speaks on Whitney Houston's Death "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM