News

Menu

Drake Admits To Using Drugs In Order To Cope With Fame



Drake admits doing drugs "within moderation."

In his rhymes, Drake often addresses the less-glamorous side of fame.

In a recent interview with The Guardian, Drizzy explicitly admitted to using drugs to handle fame.

"Have I sipped codeine before?" asked the Toronto native rhetorically. "Yeah, of course. Have I smoked weed? Yes. Do I drink wine? Yes."

Drake quickly added a caveat, lest he portray himself to be an avid drug user. "But do I do it excessively? No. I'm not a reckless guy. I do it all within moderation."

"I'm not into drugs," he said, before laughing and adding, "I mean any outside the ones I just mentioned."

"Nah, that's not me," he added after composing himself. "I care too much about what I have. I'm not going to throw it away for that."

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Drake Admits To Using Drugs In Order To Cope With Fame "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM