News

Menu

Lil Kim Speaks On Leaving Atlantic Records, Scott Storch Wanting to Marry Her, Jay-Z & More [Audio]

The Queen Bee had some girl talk with iPower 92.1's TT Torrez live on air. During their blistering chat, Kim opened up on just about everything under the sun.
On why she left Atlantic Records:
“I left Atlantic Records because of the simple fact I wanted to venture out and become my own boss, my own businesswoman and move units on my own and figure out how to do that on my own so I can finally start making some real money.”
“My record company didn’t understand the direction I wanted to go and who I really was as an artist cause Lil Kim is not just this hardcore rapping artist, that’s what I hate. I don’t just do hardcore music. I’m over here with it, I’m over there with it. I rap, I sing, all of that in one but they didn’t get it. I knew where the music industry was going and I wanted to go with it.”

Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Lil Kim Speaks On Leaving Atlantic Records, Scott Storch Wanting to Marry Her, Jay-Z & More [Audio] "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM