News

Menu

Rapper D. Myke Is Here To Let Us Know What is On [Interview Q&A]



We can no doubt it no more so he is here with us to let the world now what's up.

Q: How do you shut things out?

Ans: Every couple months, I like to take 3-4 days where I don't look at my phone or I put my phone away. I like to take vacations. I travel to places I've never been to and that's how I recharge my battery.



Q: What’s your motto or the advice you live by?

Ans: Keep working. Don't ever stop working. Take breaks but don't ever stop working.



Q: What is your favorite song to belt out at the bar/in the car?

Ans: I don't really go to bars. But I like to listen to my previously recorded music a lot. I normally just chill when I drive or I am on the phone.



Q: For our readers who have never heard your music, explain your sound in 5 words?

Ans: A Breath Of Fresh Air.



Q: If you could perform with anyone, in the future, who would it have to be?

Ans: Drake. he's one the greatest artist of all time. it would be dope to work with him.



Q:What is your favorite song to sing live?

Ans: I think my song "Let's Go To Vegas" would be my favorite song to perform. It has such a good vybe.



Q: Which famous musicians have you learned from?

Ans: I learned a lot from following and watching the careers of Jay Z. I got to see artist such as YG, Nipsey husstle, Ty Dolla $ign and Dj Mustard develop personally. That was a very cool situation to be around and I'm extremely fortunate to have been apart of that.



Q: Were you influenced by old records & tapes? Which ones?

Ans: 90's music is an era I grew up on and that era of music is one of the best eras in my personal opinion. That whole era of music really influenced what I had Going on.



Q: Do you perform in public? Describe those occasions? Concerts, radio, TV?

Ans: Yes. I'll perform any and everywhere.


Q: Do you get nervous before a performance or a competition?

Ans: I used to get nervous but now I just have fun. Because at the end of the day that is what it is all about.



Q: What advice would you give to beginners who are nervous?

Ans: If you really want it. Dive in Head first and don't look back.

https://www.dmykemusic.com/

Thank you so much for talking to us.


Share This:

Post Tags:

Lion Dream Records

is an independent label created by an artist to better produce and promote other artists. With the lack of publishers to help talented local artists to broadcast their music, it was important that some one take the first step and lead the way to a new generartion of self made artists.

No Comment to " Rapper D. Myke Is Here To Let Us Know What is On [Interview Q&A] "

  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_gnfpL3RM